Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Hershey's and there is another recipe on here with the same name, but it's different? Anyway, this one is wonderful!! Time to chill is not included in cooking times below.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in 1 2/3 cups chocolate chips; pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20-30 seconds or just until smooth when stirred.
- Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
My family and I just loved this cheesecake! I didn't have the packaged graham cracker crust, so I made my own. I melted the chocolate and added it to the cheesecake mixture. Very nice texture...I'll be making this again soon!