Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
simple and yummy
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (9 ounce) package graham cracker crumb crust (extra serving size)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cup small chocolate chips. Pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes without opening oven door; reduce temperature to 250°F and continue baking 30 minutes more, until set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Place remaining 1/3 cups of chips and whipping cream in small microwave bowl. Microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds or just until melted; stir until smooth. Cool completely and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until topping is set.