Very easy and very pretty dessert to serve to company.Prep time includes baking cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make cake as directed on box in 13x9 pan.
- 2Let cake cool.
- 3Tear with hands and layer 1/3 of cake in glass bowl or trifle dish.
- 4Pour 1/3 or liqueur over cake.
- 5Spread 1/3 of cool whip over this layer.
- 6Sprinkle 1/3 of toffee chips over cool whip.
- 7Repeat with two more layers, ending up with toffee chips.
- 8Chill until serving.
- 9Can be made a day ahead if tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Layer Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: