Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and very pretty dessert to serve to company.Prep time includes baking cake.
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Layer Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Make cake as directed on box in 13x9 pan.
- Let cake cool.
- Tear with hands and layer 1/3 of cake in glass bowl or trifle dish.
- Pour 1/3 or liqueur over cake.
- Spread 1/3 of cool whip over this layer.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of toffee chips over cool whip.
- Repeat with two more layers, ending up with toffee chips.
- Chill until serving.
- Can be made a day ahead if tightly covered.