1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Icing
Chef Dee's Note:
Created for my 3 Ingredient Beginner Brownies. If you like chocolate, you will love this frosting. Easy to make, delicious to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- 3Add the frosting, blending until smooth.
- 4I like to put the frosting on the brownies while they are still slightly warm, then refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Icing
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g