Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, not evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In top of double boiler, stir chips and milk together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla; blend well.
- Pour into a buttered 8" square pan; chill until firm.
AWEWSOME FUDGE! even allows you to get creative with this recipe.I used mini marshmellows for rocky road.I used baileys and kahula and p'nut butter and so many others over the years. learned this in girl scouts. went to the STATE FAIR I added a few things and I took 4TH place and 1ST in my COUNTY! TRY THIS kids like it too! easy for them to make
Tried it after the post. Couldn't be easier, as I even microwaved. I think you need to use nice quality chocolate for the best results. Good and super fast and easy
"Excellant" recipe!!! This really is quick and easy to prepare, in no time at all. I however, used 2 (12 oz..) pkgs. of real semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 (14 oz..) cans sweetened condensed milk, exactly 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts or pecans, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. I poured this into a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan. I ended up with 3-1/2 lbs., or 48 (1-1/4 inch) pieces each. Joy, "I love this fudge"!!! Your recipe rates No.1 with me.