Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
From the book "chocolate - cooking with the world's best ingredient" by Christine McFadden and Christine France. Their recipe calls for hazelnuts, but those are hard to find so I just use pecans.
- Grease pan (preferably 8 inch by 8 inch).
- Add evaporated milk, sugar and salt to a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Make sure to stir constantly to prevent it from burning.
- Remove the pan from heat and immediately add chocolate chips and nuts. Stir.
- When the chocolate chips are completely melted, pour into the greased pan.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature to set.
- That's it!