Recipe by day8602
My mom makes this several times a year - it's Dad's favorite. As with most candy recipes this is best made in a heavy-bottom pan.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy bottom pan on medium heat combine the sugar, butter and milk.
- Stir constantly until comes to a boil, then keep stirring on an easy boil for another 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the chips, creme and vanilla.
- Stir until combined and pour into buttered 9x13 pan, or for deeper pieces you can use a smaller pan.
- Let cool then cut into pieces and enjoy!