Recipe by Wish I Could Cook
Easy to make and perfect for dipping fruits and pound cake.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This was a 2nd chocolate fondue I made for company this evening, & since one of those coming over really, really enjoys his peanut butter, I decided to include this one as well! I doubled the recipe (he MIGHT have some left over to take home!) & then even added an extra amount of PB along with a little more milk, sorta giving it a bit more PB flavor! It's a hit with the 2 of us, so should go over well this evening, as well! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Recipenapped & made in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 23]
- 11 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
Ideas for dipping
- assorted fruit
- angel food cake or poundcake
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chocolate chips and milk in the top of a double boiler or heavy saucepan and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in additional milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into fondue pot and enjoy!
- (If mixture gets to thick, add more milk.).