Recipe by Chef ~Eileen~
Simple and VERY GOOD! note:cooking time= refrigerating overnight
Top Review by piranhabriana
I LOVE this recipe! My mother-in-law made it once and I was hooked! I will do the frosting if I'm in a hurry, but normally will melt 3 T of butter, add 3 T cocoa powder and 1.5 T powdered sugar to make my own chocolate topping for it.
- 12 ounces graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container milk chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- In large bowl,mix together pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- Beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of milk with chocolate frosting.
- Spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.