Recipe by Mom2Rose
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and it is requested quite a bit from family and friends. It is very easy to make! You can experiment with different pudding flavors or even make the pie fat free by substituting the ingredients with fat free ones.
Top Review by linguinelisa
I loved this recipe! It's absolutely wonderful! I cut the recipe in half and only made 1 pie. I loved the cream cheese layer and if I had to do one thing different it would be to double that layer. Thanks for posting! Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap April2013.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk, cold
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust, store bought
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix, 4 serving size each
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread onto bottom of crusts.
- Pour 2 cups milk into another large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Immediately stir in the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in crusts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.