1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Cookies!!
From Williams-Sonoma Kids Baking Cookbook (:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease 2 baking sheets with butter (or spray).
- 3Put the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl and set aside.
- 4In another medium bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- 5In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes (until creamy). Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl!
- 6Add one egg to the bowl and beat until blended. Then, add the second egg.
- 7Add the flour mixture. Mix on low speed until blended.
- 8Using a tablespoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough.
- 9Roll the dough into a ball using your hands.
- 10Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar until covered.
- 11Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- 12Space each ball of dough about 2 inches apart.
- 13Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until crackled and puffed.
- 14Enjoy! (:.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Cookies!!
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 87.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g