Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Yummy! No bake and much lower fat than most fudge!
Top Review by Geniale Genie
I mocha-nized this recipe by substituting cold coffee for the milk. I used cashews for my nuts because that's what I had on hand. Instead of melting the milk and butter on the stove top, I simply nuked it in the microwave for 1 min. Only difference for next time (yes, there will be a next time) will be to increase the amount of cinnamon and replace the vanilla extract with coffee extract (I didn't have any for this time), just to kick up the flavour. Hazelnuts would also be unbelievably good in this recipe. I can't believe how easy this recipe is!!! As for the taste, I just put it in the fridge, but even warm it's very yummy (reminds me of frosting).
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing it to extend over sides; butter the foil.
- In bowl, mix sugar, cocoa and the cinnamon.
- In saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- Add vanilla extract and combine with sugar mixture.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Pour into pan, chilling at least 1 hour.
- Use the foil to lift out of pan, then cut into squares.