4 hrs 45 mins
This is beautiful in a trifle bowl, but tasts just as good in a regular bowl! I got it from a friend who got it from Nestle. Cooking time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove plastic wrapping from cookie dough. Cut dough in 1/2 lengthwise and then again in 1/2 lengthwise for a total of 4 pieces. Cut each piece into 2 1/2 inch logs, ending up with 16 pieces.
- 2Place 16 pieces on a sligtly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 11-12 minutes until cookies are lightly brown.
- 3Move cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pudding mixes and milk and beat until well blended.
- 5Fold the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture.
- 6Crumble 6 of the cooled cookies and put 3/4 of them in the bottom of a deep 10 inch glass serving dish (trifle dish).
- 7Top the crumbled cookies with 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
- 8Place berries over pudding.
- 9Stand remaining 10 cookies, face side out along the inside of the dish.
- 10Place remaining pudding mixture in the bowl over the berries.
- 11Top with remaining cookie crumbles.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.
- 13You can garnish with mint leaves and additional fruit if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Chip Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 356.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g