Recipe by pollen
These are delicious cookies that are super-quick to make when you need to satisfy a cookie fix. Even my non-cooking roommates know how to make them, so we have these about once a week.. they never last for more than 24 hours. Try adding coconut, nuts, other dried fruit, etc...
- 236.59 ml margarine or 236.59 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 78.07 ml water
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml oats
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.