Recipe by pollen
These are delicious cookies that are super-quick to make when you need to satisfy a cookie fix. Even my non-cooking roommates know how to make them, so we have these about once a week.. they never last for more than 24 hours. Try adding coconut, nuts, other dried fruit, etc...
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.