1/3 Photos of Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These are delicious cookies that are super-quick to make when you need to satisfy a cookie fix. Even my non-cooking roommates know how to make them, so we have these about once a week.. they never last for more than 24 hours. Try adding coconut, nuts, other dried fruit, etc...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- 2Add flour and mix well.
- 3Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- 4Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g