Recipe by Suzanne S.
Chocolate chips and nuts add richness to an ordinary package of brownie mix. I made this for a potluck today with success.
Top Review by IndyCook #2
I made this recipe last night, and my husband gave the brownies a 9.5 out of 10! The only thing different that I did was to use Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips because I always like to use dark chocolate if possible. They were really yummy, and the house smelled great too! Thanks for a quick and easy recipe!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix with chocolate chips, oil, beaten eggs and water; stir until well combined. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out nearly clean (will continue to cook as it cools). Allow to cool on a wire rack.