Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
They're easy and very good
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 3oo degrees.
- Mix Flour, Salt, Baking soda together and set aside.
- Mix Sugar, Butter, Honey and Vanilla until well blended and slightly fluffy; scrape sides of bowl.
- Add flour mixture to Sugar/Butter mixture and blend together.
- (DO NOT OVER MIX).
- Add Chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfulls of dough on to an ungreased non-stick pan, and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until browned around the edges.
- FOR CRISPIER COOKIES BAKE 18 TO 25 MINUTES.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
This was an extremely easy recipe. The cookies did spread beatifully but they were a little tough for my taste. However, I am glad to have found this recipe because there are very few recipes out there that are eggless and my son has allegy to eggs. He did like them which is what's important. I put them in for 18min and they looked very pretty. Hope they come out good for you.
A decent recipe but with a few issues...The dough was darkish, so it was difficult to determine browning/doneness...As a result the cookies may have been cooked too long...Perhaps that is why they toughened up and got rather hard (not crispy) after cooling (although they were good, warm from the oven)...They also didn't 'spread out' during the cooking process as other CC cookie recipes I've tried, so they were rather small cookies...Perhaps a TBSP measure in future? I won't know if my conclusions will hold up until I retry the recipe with some changes...I'll update my review if the recipe improves upon redoing.
These are awesome cookies. I had no eggs in the house and wanted to make chocolate chip cookies. I am pleasantly surpirsed. I will make these even when I have eggs.