Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a good friend of mine. I'm not a big baker but this recipe is easy and very good.
- 1⁄2-1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Mix butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla together.
- Add flour (1 cup at a time) to mixture.
- Next add baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
I made these cookies with my four year old son. They were simple to prepare and looked and tasted great. Will definitely repeat this recipe, thankyou Sabrina.
pretty good. my 4 & 6 year olds were able to make this recipe on their own (except for putting them in the oven of course :) i used half coconut oil and half peanut butter for the fat. great flavor. thanks for posting this. oh - and i also cut the sugar in half. didn't miss it a bit.
My husband and I both absolutely love this recipe. It is definitely going in my recipe book.