4 hrs 35 mins
I got this from a recipe card at the store. I can't wait to try it after we are done with all the Christmas sweets. Prep time is an estimate and includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the egg, mixing until just combined.
- 2Toss together 1 cup chocolate chips and the flour. fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- 3Pour into the crust. Bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
- 4In a small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture thikens slightly. Remove from heat. Pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish as desired, store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g