Prep 4 hrs
Cook 35 mins
I got this from a recipe card at the store. I can't wait to try it after we are done with all the Christmas sweets. Prep time is an estimate and includes chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the egg, mixing until just combined.
- Toss together 1 cup chocolate chips and the flour. fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the crust. Bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture thikens slightly. Remove from heat. Pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish as desired, store in the refrigerator.