Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add egg, mixing until just combined.
- Toss together 1 cup chocolate morsels and flour. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or until center springs back when slightly touched. Cool for 1 hour.
- In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.