You can really taste the chocolate and the cheesecake flavors, especially if you refrigerate it overnight before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and beat until creamy.
- 3Then beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Set aside 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, then toss the remaining 1 cup with flour. Fold floured chips into mixture.
- 5Pour into crust. Bake 35-40 minutes, until center springs back when lightly touched.
- 6Set cake aside to cool while you make the glaze topping.
- 7In small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together reserved chocolate chips and whipping cream. Cook until thickened and smooth.
- 8Pour glaze over cake, smoothing to cover almost to the edges.
- 9Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.5
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 260.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham wafer pie crust