Recipe by LexingtonMom
You can really taste the chocolate and the cheesecake flavors, especially if you refrigerate it overnight before serving.
Top Review by Jlynn613
This cheesecake was super easy and really good! I omitted the chocolate glaze topping as the cake itself was rich and sweet enough with the milk and chocolate chips. I used my spring form pan and used graham cracker crumbs and baked as directly. It looked like a cake you'd buy from a high end bakery :) I was totally please with this and will make again! Thanks!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (9 ounce) chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and beat until creamy.
- Then beat in egg and vanilla.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, then toss the remaining 1 cup with flour. Fold floured chips into mixture.
- Pour into crust. Bake 35-40 minutes, until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Set cake aside to cool while you make the glaze topping.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together reserved chocolate chips and whipping cream. Cook until thickened and smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake, smoothing to cover almost to the edges.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.