Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These cookies are so easy to make and so rich and fudgy :)
Top Review by nbcasj
I have to bake cookies a lot for our church so I'm always looking for quick and easy and good recipes. These are wonderful and so easy to make. Thank you so much for this recipe. It saved me a lot of time and trouble.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco shortening
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, (with mini chocolate chips, if using) stirring until smooth.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in icing sugar.
- Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire racks.