Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very simple and luscious dessert. It is a good one to put in the oven when you have last minute company.I like simple and easy but it has to taste good too!
- 2 (29 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or 1/3 cup oil) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (or 1/3 cup oil)
- Cool Whip, for topping camp
- Spread cherry pie filling in greased 9 X 13 inch pan. Mix dry cake mix with butter or oil and spread over cherries. Cook for approximately 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Take out and let cool. After cooling spread Cool Whip over top and garnish with a cherry. Really easy and really good!