Recipe by SKDlup
Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and don't be scared of the mayonnaise in the cheesecake, it's for the texture. You can't taste it with the other ingredients added.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, melted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1⁄2 Hershey chocolate candy bar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese and mayonnaise on high speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in eggs, on at a time.
- Add in melted chocolated chips and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Chill 4 hours.
- Top and spread Cool Whip over pie. Shave chocolate bar on top of Cool Whip. Chill until served.