Recipe by Mini Chef Ty
Everyone Loves Chocolate Cheesepie!
Top Review by Rita~
Ty you did it! What a wonderful recipe. This is so light, airy and chocolatey that I felt guiltless eating it! I got off easy with this recipe because my DS made it for a party I had at my home. She did use a ready made vanilla cookie crust! Thanks bunches to you for a great recipe.
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate, baking bar broken into pieces
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml milk
- 473.18 ml whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate curls, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate pieces at HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and milk until blended and smooth.
- Fold in melted chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping & Chocolate curls, if desired.