Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Everyone Loves Chocolate Cheesepie!
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave chocolate pieces at HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and milk until blended and smooth.
- Fold in melted chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping & Chocolate curls, if desired.
Ty you did it! What a wonderful recipe. This is so light, airy and chocolatey that I felt guiltless eating it! I got off easy with this recipe because my DS made it for a party I had at my home. She did use a ready made vanilla cookie crust! Thanks bunches to you for a great recipe.
This is absolutely the best homemade chocolate pie... My boys and I loved it. This definitely another *keeper* for my family and friends. I wish my picture turned out! Was so easy to make and even easier to dissappear. Gonna have to make another one. Thanks Chef Ty for sharing this one. ~V (PAC)