1/4 Photos of Easy Chocolate Cake
Sorrie Lue's Note:
This is the simplest cake I have ever made but you can easily dress it up and look impressive. I have been making this for over 20 years and only recently realized it's vegan! Just top with powdered sugar or fruit instead of whipped topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line two 8 inch or one 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- 3Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- 4Pour wet ingredients over top and whisk until smooth. It will be "runny".
- 5Pour batter into pans and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool and decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 317.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g