Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is my favorite treat to take into work.......easy and disappears fast! You can substitute no-fat sour cream and use Egg-Beaters to make it a bit lower in fat.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 box coconut almond frosting mix or 1 box coconut pecan frosting (dry)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a well greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 70 minutes, or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.