Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are my husband's favorite brownies. More cake-like than chewy and so good with a glass of milk.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter,sugar, and water.
- Stir over medium heat and bring just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until blended and smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Ina medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir dry mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Add nuts.
- Spread into a buttered 8" square pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool, cut into squares and enjoy.