Chef #1206946's Note:
These are my husband's favorite brownies. More cake-like than chewy and so good with a glass of milk.
My Private Note
2 x 3 b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine butter,sugar, and water.
- 3Stir over medium heat and bring just to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 5Stir until blended and smooth.
- 6Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 7Ina medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- 8Stir dry mixture into chocolate mixture.
- 9Add nuts.
- 10Spread into a buttered 8" square pan.
- 11Bake in 325 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 12Cool, cut into squares and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g