1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Berry Trifle
1 hr 15 mins
This is a Kraft recipe that is delish & super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 1 (9 inch) brownies, layer cut into 1 inch cubes (approx. 9 inches, baked)
- 1 pint raspberries (alternate measurement is 2 cups)
- 1Pour milk into large bowl & add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 2Place half the brownie cubes into a 2 quart serving bowl or trifle dish. Top with half EACH of the pudding mixture, raspberries and remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 4OPTIONAL: Garnish with raspberries or fresh mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Berry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: