Recipe by rockinred
This is a Kraft recipe that is delish & super easy!
Top Review by jaynine
This is so easy, and makes such an impressive, pretty dessert. This was just published again by Kraft, so is definitely a classic. I used strawberries instead of raspberries because that's what I had. Very rich and so delicious.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 1 (9 inch) brownies, layer cut into 1 inch cubes (approx. 9 inches, baked)
- 1 pint raspberries (alternate measurement is 2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl & add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place half the brownie cubes into a 2 quart serving bowl or trifle dish. Top with half EACH of the pudding mixture, raspberries and remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with raspberries or fresh mint sprigs.