Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy 5 minute banana split pie from Chocojunkie.com
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Banana Split Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Place sliced banananas into crust.
- Spread ice cream over bananas.
- Freeze pie until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or so before cutting.
- Serve with toppings.