- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine pie filling, milk, vanilla and half of the whipped topping.
- Mix on low speed until well blended.
- Increase speed and beat until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into crust.
- Layer sliced bananas on top reserving 1/2 the bananas for garnish.
- Pour remaining filling into crust, chill 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining bananas, whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup.