Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Simple and Delicious! You will be able to throw these together quickly and be the hit of the party with these babies! Serve with sweet and sour sauce, duck sauce or Chinese Hot Mustard.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 green onions (scallions)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon wok oil or 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- wonton wrapper (store bought)
- vegetable oil (for frying) or peanut oil (for frying)
- Mix pork, green onions, garlic, wok oil, soy sauce, salt together. (adjust amounts to personal taste).
- Wet edges of each wonton wrapper and place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center. (work one at a time).
- Heat the oil for cooking to at least 350 degrees. (To see if the oil is ready, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are set to go!).
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauces. (Sweet and Sour, duck sauce or Hot mustard).
We had a pre-chinese new years party tonight and I got lke 20 recipes to do-this was the easiest and most fun.Just cook meat -put in wrapper* I twisted tops and made like little handbag) and fry-so beautiful-i thank you kind lady for your help.
My family loves these. Sometimes I omit the soy sauce and add 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce. These also make great pot stickers. Just brown in a small amount of oil in a skillet. Then add water or chicken broth, cover, reduce heat and allow for the water to cook out.
We loved this recipe. It's easy, low in carbs and tasty. What more could we want. Thank you for posting, this is the great thing about zaar--many new ideas when we have brain freeze!