Recipe by Cheeseburger in Paradise
Simple and Delicious! You will be able to throw these together quickly and be the hit of the party with these babies! Serve with sweet and sour sauce, duck sauce or Chinese Hot Mustard.
Top Review by STARTERWIFE
We had a pre-chinese new years party tonight and I got lke 20 recipes to do-this was the easiest and most fun.Just cook meat -put in wrapper* I twisted tops and made like little handbag) and fry-so beautiful-i thank you kind lady for your help.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 green onions (scallions)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon wok oil or 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- wonton wrapper (store bought)
- vegetable oil (for frying) or peanut oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pork, green onions, garlic, wok oil, soy sauce, salt together. (adjust amounts to personal taste).
- Wet edges of each wonton wrapper and place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center. (work one at a time).
- Heat the oil for cooking to at least 350 degrees. (To see if the oil is ready, drop a wonton in and if it starts to bubble you are set to go!).
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauces. (Sweet and Sour, duck sauce or Hot mustard).