Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had a taste for noodles, however, the noodles spots where I live cost on average $12 a bowl. Decided to make my own at home. Quick, easy, and delicious!
- 3 knorrs chicken bouillon cubes (or a brand of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- baby bok choy
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- thin rice noodles
- 6 cups water
- soy sauce (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat sesame oil in large pot. Add ginger, green onion, and cook until fragrant. Add bok choy and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil 6 cups of water and add bouillon cubes. Cook until cubes are fully dissolved. If desired, add soy sauce to taste. (Careful on the amount used. It could make dish very salty!).
- Pour broth into the larger pot with other vegetables and add rice noodles (amount of noodles used is contingent on the amount of noodles you like in your soup.) Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes for spice. Garnish with chopped green onions.