Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Marinate (30 minutes or more) with soy sauce, ginger, dry mustard, garlic...you get the picture and then bake! From "The Spice of Life" cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken and marinate the chicken in the mix for 30 minutes at room temperature. If you wish to marinate longer, place chicken in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 for an hour, covered. Uncover and let it bown for another 15 minutes or so.
I cut this one in half and marinated for an hour. I didn't have fresh garlic so used garlic powder. Very tasty. Thanks.
I made this as part of my OAMC plan. I followed the recipe, putting everything in a freezer bag and froze. On cooking day, I pulled the chicken and let it thaw in the fridge and then cooked as directed. We all enjoyed this.