Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I am posting this here for safe keeping. This is from Mr. Food. Sounds yummy and easy.
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Layer one-third each of green chilies, cheese, and olives in a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Combine eggs and remaining 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.