Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy chili recipe that I came up with several years ago. We serve it over mashed potatoes like my husband's family when he was growing up. But you can serve it by itself or over french fries. YUM!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (28 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In large pot, brown ground beef. Drain if needed.
- Add all of the other ingredients and simmer until heated thoroughly. (if you add the cayenne pepper, the longer it cooks, the hotter it gets).
- This can be served by itself or over mashed potatoes, Fritos, french fries, or noodles. You decide!