Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy a little different spaghetti meal. I never make mine to hot b/c of the BH and kiddos, but feel free to spice it up!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 5 dashes Tabasco sauce (more or less depending on you)
- 1 can chili bean
- 8 ounces cooked spaghetti
- shredded cheese
- Cook ground beef until done.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- I also add about a tbls or two of flour to thicken mine up.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti and top with cheese.