Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my kids' favorite meals...and good thing too, it's soooo easy!!! We like chili with beans. And I like mine with a little ketchup! hehe
- Mix ground beef with worcestershire and steak seasoning.
- Form meat into 6 patties.
- Heat skillet to medium high, and fry patties until browned on both sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Add both cans of chili to skillet and stir to incorporate all browned bits. If the chili is a little thick, you may thin it with water.
- Add patties back to skillet, and turn to coat with chili.
- Lower heat to medium, and cook until patties are to desired doneness.
- Serve each patty with some chili, a sprinkling of cheddar, and onions (none for my boys!).
- You could also add diced jalapenos if you desire.