This is one of my kids' favorite meals...and good thing too, it's soooo easy!!! We like chili with beans. And I like mine with a little ketchup! hehe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef with worcestershire and steak seasoning.
- 2Form meat into 6 patties.
- 3Heat skillet to medium high, and fry patties until browned on both sides.
- 4Remove from pan.
- 5Add both cans of chili to skillet and stir to incorporate all browned bits. If the chili is a little thick, you may thin it with water.
- 6Add patties back to skillet, and turn to coat with chili.
- 7Lower heat to medium, and cook until patties are to desired doneness.
- 8Serve each patty with some chili, a sprinkling of cheddar, and onions (none for my boys!).
- 9You could also add diced jalapenos if you desire.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chili Size
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 896.8
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 245.6 mg
- Sodium 1819.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 72.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: