Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I think this recipe is awesome because you can make it in a pinch, it tastes great, and it doesnt cost a ton. I learned this recipe from my grandmother. And there is no preparation! All you have to do is buy make and eat!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) can hormel chili
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips (slightly crushed)
- Heat chili in separate bowl and set aside.
- Put spinach in large serving bowl with tortilla chips.
- Place warm chili on top.
- Put cheese on top of chili.
- Add tomatoes and serve!