1/3 Photos of Easy Chili Nachos
This makes a wonderful quick late-night snack, and it's a great way to use up any leftover chili I freeze some of my chili just to make this recipe --- I sprinkle finely chopped jalapeno peppers on top of second layer of cheese, but that is only optional add them on if you like heat --- all ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste. Prepare a double recipe in two separate pie plates if you are serving more than 6 people. Prep time does not include making the chili --- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat the chili in a small saucepan or microwave until hot.
- 3Spread half of the tortilla chips on the bottom of a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- 4Spoon half of the chili over the chips.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- 6Repeat with remaining chips, chili and cheese.
- 7Bake for about 7-8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- 8Top with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chili Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.8
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 968.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.9 g