Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
very easy and qucik the kids love it.
Make and share this Easy Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef. When it is about half done press garlic into pan and add onion.
- cook till ground beef is done onions should be clear drain grease.
- While cooking ground beef cook macaroni acording to box. Drain macaroni.
- Add diced tomatos and tomato sauce Stir.
- Add chilli powder and cumin Stir.
- Add macaroni Stir.
- Serve and top with chedder cheese makes.
A family hit! Will make again!
I make a similar recipe by using Manwitch sauce. The sauce is something you can have on hand if you do not have all the ingredients for this recipe. I sometimes doctor it up by adding onion and green pepper.
The whole family liked it. The kids thought it was a little spicy so I may reduce the chili powder a little next time. But I loved it! A friend swung by and tried it and asked me for the recipe.