Recipe by lalalucy
I can never seem to be bothered to bake fish, so cooking on the stove top is my preferred method. This is an easy way to dress up tilapia for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb skinless tilapia fillet
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- black pepper
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chili powder, seasoned salt and black pepper evenly over both sides of fillets.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray pan generously with cooking spray or pour light coating of vegetable oil.
- Cook fish about 3-4 minutes on each side, squeezing lime juice over fillets while cooking. Fish is done when it flakes with a fork.
- Serve with additional lime wedges.