Recipe by Size_777
If ya like lots of cheese and onions these are the bomb and one fills ya up really easy to make ya just have to try them
- 10 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 4 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 -2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can Wolf brand chili, no beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook chopped onion in butter until glassy and tender.
- Fill tortillas with cheese and onion and roll. Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Mix chili and enchilada sauce.
- Pour over rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. m-m-m.