Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
If ya like lots of cheese and onions these are the bomb and one fills ya up really easy to make ya just have to try them
- 10 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 4 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 -2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can Wolf brand chili, no beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook chopped onion in butter until glassy and tender.
- Fill tortillas with cheese and onion and roll. Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Mix chili and enchilada sauce.
- Pour over rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. m-m-m.