Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy and yummy. I added a bunch of jalapenos to mine....personal preference.
- 1 (26 g) package crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cocktail franks
- olive oil, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 25 ounces chili with beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- diced scallion, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut each triangle into three slices. Roll a slice around each cocktail weiner, forming a Pig in a Blanket.
- Place each Pig in a blanket side by side in a skillet, forming a wreath shape. Brush the top of each one with olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese, chili, and cheddar. Pour mixture into center of wreath. Sprinkle the top of the dip with extra cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and the cheese is melted. Top dip with diced scallions and let cool for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.