Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
My mom used to make this when we were camping and it was raining outside. Very easy and quick!
- 1 (15 ounce) canhormel chili with beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas
- Spoon chili and cheese onto flour tortilla and roll up.You can put a toothpick or two to in hold it in place.
- Place on microwavable plate and cook for about 2 minutes (or until warm throughout).
- Top with sour cream and green onions. Enjoy!
This makes a nice quick lunch or lite evening meal. I would heat the chili and cheese together in a pan then put them in a warm tortilla. Thanks. Made for Fall 2011 PAC.
I made these for my boys for lunch without the optional items and they enjoyed them. Made for Spring PAC 2011.