Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Can't get any more descriptive than the title
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown meat in skillet.
- Add onion and green pepper halfway through browning process.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese Cover.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve in bowls topped with chedder cheese.