Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is very spicy! I got this from a friend.
Make and share this Easy Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 4 -6 drops Tabasco sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- saltine crackers
- Spray 2-quart sauce pot.
- Brown 1 lb ground beef.
- Stir in 1 pkt beef bouillon a handful of chopped onions, a small handful of onions, a small handful of chopped green peppers, 3 tablespoons chili powder, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can stewed tomatoes, and 1 can chili beans Add 4-6 drops Tabasco sauce.
- Simmer about 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheddar and sour cream.
- Serve with saltine-type crackers.
- Easy but not for the faint of heart.
Here is another chili I tried while I'm on my chili kick. Very good, the kids could eat this one since there is no jalapenos in it. It cost me about $4.24 to make this recipe, I didn't figure in the cost of the bullion or last 4 ingredients.
Very easy and tasty! Kudos!