Recipe by whatsachef?
Very good chili.. Like hot?? Just add to taste some cayenne, red pepper flakes or tobasco! YUM!
Top Review by Outta Here
The name says it all! Easy Chili. But tasty. I made 2 changes. Subbed ground turkey for the beef, and since we like onion in ours, I added a cup of diced yellow onion to the turkey while browning it. I used a combination of regular chili powder and some chipotle chili powder for added heat. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 15 ounces rotel (mild or hot)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 15 ounces chili beans
- 1 package mild chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder