Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very good chili.. Like hot?? Just add to taste some cayenne, red pepper flakes or tobasco! YUM!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 15 ounces rotel (mild or hot)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 15 ounces chili beans
- 1 package mild chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Cook hamburger and drain. Add to dutch oven.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Add water if desired for a less chunky chili.
- Heat on med-low heat 30-45 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
The name says it all! Easy Chili. But tasty. I made 2 changes. Subbed ground turkey for the beef, and since we like onion in ours, I added a cup of diced yellow onion to the turkey while browning it. I used a combination of regular chili powder and some chipotle chili powder for added heat. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
I needed a quick dinner tonight. I only had a pound and a half of ground beef and added some onions to the meat. I omitted the kidney beans just because I like my chili more meaty then beany. Everyone enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2013