Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just open up some cans, heat through and serve! Not spicy but you can spice it up if you wish. Has Campbell's (Formerly Franko American) Spaghetti in it. Servings depends on your bowl...with only 2 people in our house we eat up half the pot in a couple of days and like to freeze the other half for when we want some.
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 1 onion, chopped (or onion powder)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canbrooks chili hot beans (or similar, I may be off on can size, guessing here...get a small can)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's spaghetti (in tomato sauce with cheese)
- salt & pepper
- chili powder (optional) or cayenne pepper, for spice (optional)
- Mix all & heat on stovetop in large pot.
- I like mine with cheese; american, cheddar, mozzarella -- depends on my mood. Some people like crackers and more spice! :).